The mobile library visits Fritton and St Olaves every 4 weeks on a Wednesday. Please see below timetable of stops for our villages and more information on available services:
|Village||Stop||Date||Arrival Time||Departure Time|
|St Olaves||Priory Close off Herringfleet Road||
|Fritton||New Road – nr. playground||
From the Norfolk County Council Web Site:
Our eight mobile libraries visit villages on a two-weekly or four-weekly rota, making around 2,000 stops.
Choose items or reserve via the online catalogue for collection from a mobile library. You can return them to any branch library or mobile library in Norfolk. Items include:
- Fiction books for adults and children (book request 60p)
- Non-fiction books for adults and children (subject requests are free)
- Large print books (book request 60p)
- DVDs (a small charge)
- Audio books on CD and tape (a small charge)
- We do not charge for overdue books, although a repeat loan charge may apply for hired items (eg DVDs, games, CDs, and spoken word formats) not returned on the due date. A replacement charge may apply if items are lost or stolen.